Accessibility of www.arthritisportal.lu.se
This website is run by Medical Faculty. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this page describes how www.arthritisportal.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.arthritisportal.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact them to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Some images lack alt text or have incorrect alt text.
- The alt text on certain images does not clarify whether the image in question is a photo or an illustration.
- Some heading tags are used incorrectly (h1, h2, h3, h4).
- The exercise video lacks English subtitles.
- Some headings may be perceived as unclear.
- Some links link to external web pages that may not meet the accessibility requirements
- Some links may be unclear
- Some heading may be unclear
How we tested this website
We have tested this website's accessibility based on its mirror website in Swedish (artrosportalen.lu.se).
The last assessment was made on 1 September 2021.
The website was published on 1 September 2021.
The statement was last updated on 1 September 2021.